Rules inserting footage
Rules inserting your drone footage
- Everything you upload to the internet is based on search engines. Think about what title you have given your video. Will it be recognizable? If you take shots of your small village or small town somewhere eg in Romania or Germany, should you give it a title in English? Try to name your video according to the place where it was shot. If this is the one place, put the name of the place in title, if it is made in few locations, add a brief description.
2. Give us the names of geographical places, we are interested ONLY in geographical names.
3. Do not change native names of location. Try to write in original language, our moderators will change the title if they consider that it is necessary.
4. Do not use conjunctions in the titles and do not use capital letters – if you do so, we will delete them
5. Write in your own language! If your native language use latin alphabet, then name your videos in your tongue. It’ is not good for SEO of your video to give them english titles while the shown place is only known in the local language. Remember that noone in the internet searches for a small village or place using english name. We kindly ask you to add descriptions to the film, only a well-placed tags provide visibility on the web. Our moderators will change of title if it is necessary.
6. The film which includes footage of more than one location, will be placed in the dedicated video base and should be marked „showreel” – it will not have its own marker on the map. Also a category “landscapes” is not marked on the map!
7. Each video, before it hits the map have to be approved by a moderator, in case of wrong title.
8. Any content you insert is your responsibility, if you copied text which are not yours, please give the credits back
9. The video must CONTAIN at least more than 75% of scenes filmed from the air!
10. The UAV engines should not obscure soundtrack!
11. The video needs to be taken by a drone (not of a drone), be of high quality and Clearly show the area in Which the drone flies.
12. The film may not be advertising the institution, relationship, or any other organization.
13. Our website does not store your movies, we are only sharing your videos from servers of Vimeo, YouTube and Dailymotion
14. If you have fulfilled all the above conditions then your video will be published on our website up to 48 hours!
15. We have the right not to publish your video if it is not fulfilling specific conditions or/and the quality is unsatisfactory. If your video is not in the database (over 48 hours) please do not ask why.
16. After creating an account on our website and putting links to your websites, you have 24 hours to add videos. If you do not add videos, we will remove external links from your account. We will allow you to external links only when you insert at least 3 videos. But do not worry, your account will still remain and you can still use it.
17. Each commercial website propagating drones topic have to obtain the permission for adding links from the Travelwithdrone crew member. In all other cases any outer links will be deleted.